Monday 17 March 2008

My plans - Set in stone

An update is in order: I am in London, a good place to sort out all things adventure. I have visited Stanfords for their maps, Covent Garden for it's equipment shops, and Regents Park for it's silence - perfect for dreaming up plans and plotting on maps.


I will be leaving to begin my expedition on July 10th, I simply can't justify being stagnant too any longer than this date. It will give me (hopefully) about £6000 all up to have at my disposal - to last me 2-3 years.



But even after a few days working at The North Face, I have the urge to travel. Most of my colleagues are international travelers or students, and each one has a great story to tell. However, to my embarrassment, they can't get enough of my own trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all sounding good. Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

hmm, that was "denim" ..:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Vato, what's cracking?